Pages

Inside the Peaches's Studio

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

1. What is your favorite word?
"Tummy-time"...alright, that is two words. But like beauty sleep and a healthy diet, it is essential that my belly be rubbed (at least thrice daily.)
2. What is your least favorite word?
"Squirrel." He is a vicious, evil, greedy creature and he must be brought down. In fact, anything that is grey and moves generally quickly must be eliminated. Down with pigeons too!
3. What turns you on?
 Fluffy yellow duckies. They shriek so delightfully when I gnaw upon their faces.
4. What turns you off?
Strangers. It is not appropriate for a young lady of my breeding to fraternize with anyone but my own kin.
5. What sound do you love?
The sweet cacophony of kibble hitting my bowl.
6. What sound do you hate?
Truck noises. Trucks are lewd beings and should be disposed of entirely, as should any poor soul who chooses to drive one of those heinous vehicles. 
7. What is your favorite curse word?
BARKBARKBARKBARKBARK....BARK....BARKBARK
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Private Olfactory Investigator. I am quite skilled at solving mysteries with my nose.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Sales-pup. I do so dislike others, and I would hate to have to interact with them.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
"Who wants a belly rub?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground