Pages

Inside the Lucy's Studio

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

1. What is your favorite word?
"Treat." Sometimes my owners ask me if I want a treat so I'll do what they want. I don't care. I love treats!
2. What is your least favorite word?
"No." I'll do what I want!
3. What turns you on?
 Treats. Especially frozen mangos or peas or corn or chicken pieces or chicken meatballs or cheese sticks or bananas or greenies or when my food is mixed with yogurt or coconut oil or when I eat food I'm not supposed to after it falls on the floor. Also belly rubs.
4. What turns you off?
When I have to get my nails trimmed or when people pet me when I'm trying to sleep. 
5. What sound do you love?
Food wrappers crinkling.
6. What sound do you hate?
The smoke detector. It's so loud.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
GRRRRRRRRR RUFFF RUFF RUFFF
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Racing. Sometimes I pretend I want to play with other dogs just so I can out-run them and laugh because they are too slow to catch me.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Professional swimmer, or anything that involves swimming. Getting wet is gross.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
"Do you want a treat?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground