Pages

Inside the Benny Studio

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

1. What is your favorite word?
"Cute" because it's usually followed by people petting me. :)
2. What is your least favorite word?
"No." I don't want anyone to be mad at me.
3. What turns you on?
Playing with other dogs, no matter how big they are.
4. What turns you off?
Being told that I'm being bad. 
5. What sound do you love?
Food being put in my bowl. Om nom nom dinner time.
6. What sound do you hate?
Angry parents.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
I never swear. That's so mean.
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Wrestling. I love a good faux fight.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Modeling. Staying still is so haaarrrrrd.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
"What a good boy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground